Practical Examples for Optimizing Effectiveness,
Control, Visibility & End-to-End Process Quality
In 2004 – 24% of executives worldwide thought that shared services were “strategic for their business. In 2012 89% thought it was. Maybe that’s why this conference witnessed a staggering 68% increase in attendance in 2012.
The 13th Annual Shared Services for Finance & Accounting 2013 is set to be bigger and more tailored than ever with two tracks catering to your level of F&A expertise. Whether you’re planning and launching a shared services center for finance, or moving beyond a cost center to profit center, this event brings you a structured and interactive agenda.
Move your center from point A to B with a practical and “how to” approach to each and every session
Designing, Building & Implementing Finance Shared Services
Beyond the Transaction: Growing More Proactive in Providing Insights to Business Operations
- Designing an effective business case for shared services justification and sustainability
- Standardizing regional & global end-to-end ownership & processes
- Keeping up appearances: defining & building brand equity
- Safeguarding your SSC with effective change management techniques
- Maturity benchmarking: see how you stack up against your peers
- Building a talent pipeline that promotes operational leadership
- Automation excellence: driving implementation of standardized procure-to-pay, order-to-cash and record-to-report processes
- Communicating the value of shared services: It’s there but how do we show it?
- Health check your metrics & KPIs: a management indicators guide
- Learning how BPM & lean will help you create the intelligent enterprise
- Increasing the efficiency of your finance shared services center with hybrid & selective sourcing options
- Moving beyond standardization to optimize value-add activities across multiple business units
- Leveraging data analytics & integrity to drive operational efficiencies
- Treasury & Finance: The synergies between corporate finance & shared services
- Aligning Finance & Procurement: monitoring purchasing spend and analysis
- Process enabled technologies: how well can you access off the shelf tools and create value?
- Is Labor Arbitrage Dead? building the next locations for delivery
- BPO think thank: how 3rd parties can help differentiate the offerings
- Creating the resilient enterprise: It all starts with risk & resource management
Plus, don't miss our best ever offerings of PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS designed to tackle your key challenges. Here are a few of the benefits our past workshop attendees have realized;
- Cost per invoice decreased from $1.03 to $0.84 over a 15 month period.
- Reduced unbilled DSO from 33 days to 21 days. Reduce attrition in the Finance Department In India by 20 percentage points
- Working in partnership with commercial teams globally, delivered cash benefits of £0.9bn and 16 day lower DSO
- Building a new SCC during an M&A deal, in less than one year, which included the integration into ERP platform, in a new location, with a new staff, and achieving top customer survey scores in the first year