Check out this article to learn the top five 2019 predictions for RPA within finance!
For the past three years the headlines have been full of nothing but automation and, indeed, RPA has proved itself a game-changer in driving more efficient processes and productivity. However, we may yet find that RPA is nothing more than an enabler for more intelligent business services.
Many organizations today are waking up to the opportunities presented by more effective data mining, data management, and data analytics. The resulting insights are driving entirely different decisions that not just save time and costs – but promote a competitive advantage. Read this article to discover how four new skill sets are driving a number of benefits for organizations.
There are plenty of models, but which is right for you?
The key business process models prevalent in the Finance & Accounting (F&A) Shared Services realm for the past two decades are:
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Transformation (BPT)
- Business Process Services (BPS)
…in the third-party space (customers outsourcing work to external service providers);
- and Global Business Services (GBS) in the captive space (outsourcing work to a different team and/or location within the same organization).