Cultivating a Culture of Continuous Improvement From the Onset That Will Enable Your Journey to Global Process Ownership
Establishing an effective culture of continuous improvement is one of the most challenging aspects of shared services delivery, but when executed correctly, it can also be the most rewarding—the heart of your organization. But how can you create a “shifting mindset” to achieve a business-wide improvement? In this presentation, Steven R. Bott, CTP, CPA, ASC Continuous Improvement, Manager, Ameren Services Center, shares a roadmap for achieving quality and efficient operations, as well as how to:
- Develop transparent top-to-bottom metrics
- Drive noticeable performance improvement
- Achieve organizational engagement that will lead to support from the highest levels of your organization
- Create a culture in which you and your team are constantly striving for improvements
- Embed CI within your team and across all business functions
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.