Partnership Matters: Guiding Principles to Build an Effective Long-term Relationship with Your Outsourcing Provider
An outsourcing provider should be a true business partner-- someone who understands your organization and its needs and should be fully invested in your continuous improvement goals. In this presentation, Ethel Tamondong, Enterprise Financial Services, Warner Bros., presents on:
- Qualities of a good BPO Partner
- Building the foundation: Adopting a model that is focused on the customer’s needs
- Overcoming our growing pains: Evolving the retained and outsource teams to meet continuously rising expectations for quality and delivery
- Keep getting better: Reinforcing our commitment to the partnership and to the customer, developing strategies for engaging in continuous improvement and innovation activities
- Our future together: Building the roadmap towards delivery excellence
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.