The War for Talent: Build a Strategy for Recruiting & Retaining Today's FSSO Top Talent
SSO executives do not shy away from sharing that the talent struggle is real. And even in the age of automation and robots, humans still play a crucial role in your day-to-day SSO and GBO, as they are crucial to the success and growth of your organization. A strong team of skilled employees including senior executives and mid-management is a must. However, recruiting and retaining exceptional talent continues to be a headache for SS executives. To attract and hold onto top talent, you must develop a plan from A-Z.
In this presentation,Tim Dorren, Senior Manager, Payment Analysis & Disbursements,
Toyota Motor North America, Accounting & Finance, Accounting Shared
- How to identify and attract talent of all experience levels with critical competencies, qualifications, and a mindset for excellence
- How to establish career development programs to retain employees
- What characteristics are necessary for employees as you move from regional to global
- Locating internal and external talent that can grow as your SSO does
- Training and development to build competencies and reduce attrition
- How to deal with the language barriers and international laws
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.